Friday, August 23, 2013

New figure ordered



      So I was visiting one of my favorite sites to shop  the Monkey Depot and I ran across this figure and was like..."I have to have him!"". The figure is from World box, a new company which created an anatomically correct figure and I was very surprised by it. Yes his male parts are detailed.Triad did something simular when they created the Evo body but the male parts were not detailed like this guys is. Below are some pics but I did blur some of it out.




CAUTION : Nudity below







 
 
 
 
There are two versions of this body . One comes with a head sculpt and detailed body and the second one has no head and a plain body. They only made a Caucasian one for now but I bet they will probably produce more skin tones. I am thinking of buying a few of these to replace a couple characters bodies but I want to see the skin tone first so I only ordered the one with the head sculpt. These pics are the actual finished product and I have to say they are well made.I also ordered another figure but I don't want to spoil it so you guys are just gonna have to keep and eye out .
 

4 comments:

  1. I like his ankles much better than the ones that are on a tall peg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff- I know right! I love realistic figures alot. When I saw this guy I knew I had to get him and I allready have a plan for him so keep tuned in.

      Delete
  2. When I first saw this guy, I thought about you. His body is incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing him in your town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa
      I should be getting him in the mail wednesday or thursday. I was going to order just the body but i want to see what the figure looks like first.

      Delete