Thursday, April 9, 2015

getting creative

           




                                     Well I finally went up to hobby lobby to get some more foam board so I  can redo Brody's apartment . I  have always wanted to upgrade his apartment for a while now. I also want to create a pizza shop , church and maybe a police station since Brody's dad and Curtis both work there. I also have been watching a lot of My froggy stuff vids on YouTube to get more ideas how to expand my doll city. I also was thinking about adding some vehicles to the mix as well but its hard to find  scale stuff. I should be getting a new story up soon so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you. Looking forward to your new dios.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vanessa
      Yeah i kinda went in several directions with my doll story and totally lost my direction. Thank you for always being an inspiration !

      Delete