Thursday, February 13, 2014

New 2014 dolls from Mattel .



   well I found these pics floating around the internet of some of the dolls that were coming out this year from Mattel. These two new dolls are based on a movie  Divergent which is being released this march. I really like their clothes  but I just wish that they would have used a new head sculpt for the boy instead of using an old ken head. On with the pics


 
 
 
 
 
The tattoo is really nice but I think its overdone.  What do you guys think of these new dolls!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like that the body is articulated. Too tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're cute. Like Marta says, the articulation looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the tattoo, way overdone. I will definitely be purchasing the guy but I'm gonna pass on the girl character. Looking forward to the doll's April release so we can see the price point. Thanks for posting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the outfits. The tattoo would be better if it was just on the back and more realistic (more refined), but overall I like the dolls! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete