Monday, November 23, 2015

Good news



              Just a little update, I was able to get my PC fixed which means I will be able to post more doll stories soon. I have been working on more dioramas but I've been also collecting stuff for the holiday photos that I have planned. On a minor note  I was able to pick these beauties up at my local TRU.



( Not My picture)

                                I am absolutely in love with these new bodies. The articulation on these dolls are amazing. ( Finally Barbie can hold her cellphone up to her ear...LOL) My TRU only had three of them on the shelf which of course I snatched up quickly and  it was buy one get one for 40% off. I plan on buying several of these new dolls to re-body some of my favorite dolls that I already own. Also I am wondering If Mattel is planning on making a better articulated body for ken.( crosses fingers) We will have to see......that's all for now


 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding them at TRU! I was wondering the same thing -- if Mattel would be doing a Made to Move Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the doll. I think Mattel is holding out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for these new dolls. I just received mine !

    ReplyDelete