Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chapter 28...long time no see!


                                                                
 Steph had a day off of work so she thought she would get some stuff around the apartment done. Cleaning was sometimes a pain but necessary now that Cory moved in with her.

 
"I thought I hear someone knocking" - Steph
 
Steph opened the door and was shocked to see her aunt Rose.
 
 
"Stephie darling how are you!" - Aunt Rose
"Aunt Rose......When did you get into town!" - Steph
" Oh about an hour ago. I tried to call your father to pick me up at the airport but i got his voicemail instead." - Aunt Rose
 
Steph gave her Aunt a hug
 
 
"I wish I would have known I would have picked you up." - Steph
" I know you would have but I wanted to surprise you so.....SURPRISE!"- Aunt Rose
"Waite, Aunt Rose where are your shoes!" - Steph
" I took them off in the hallway outside. They had some mud on them and I didn't want to track any in here." - Aunt Rose
 
 
" Wow its been years since I seen you last." - Steph
"I know you were not so grown up the last time I seen you and boy did you fill out!" - Rose
"Aunt Rose!" - Steph (blushing)
 
 
" What! You were still wearing pigtails the last time I seen you besides you grown into a very beautiful woman. Took right after your dear ole Auntie!" - Rose
" How long are you going to be in town?" - Steph
" Well I was thinking a few days." - Rose
 
 
Just as Rose finished her sentence Cory walked in the room
 
 
" Oh honey I would like you to meet my Aunt Rose. She just came up from New Orleans." - Steph
 
 
 
 
" Its nice to meet you." - Cory
" And its very nice to meet you as well. Steph you definitely caught yourself a strapping young man !" - Rose
" Umm...thanks I think." - Cory
" Don't be so modest young man. You definitely are a keeper." - Rose
 
 
 
Steph and Aunt Rose sat down on the couch.
 
 
" Where are you staying at? "- Steph
" I was going to rent a room at one of the hotels here in town." - Rose
" Well I was told that the Marriott was really nice and had good room service." - Steph
 
 
" Your Aunt Rose can stay here with us if she wants. I mean we can make the room." - Cody
 
 
" Me and Cory can just sleep on the blow up mattress out here in the living room plus I have extra blankets if you need them." -Steph
" I don't want to impose on you guys and besides you need all the privacy you can if you guys want to start making babies." - Rose
 
Both Cory and Steph turned their heads quickly at her with a stunned look on their faces.
 
 
 
"What! Did I say something wrong!" - Rose
 
O_o
 
 
 
THE END
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Poor Steph, like she was expecting that to come out of her aunts mouth. Hope you guys like this little story. Stay tuned because there is more to come.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. LOL, I like Aunt Rose A LOT! And that was really nice of Cody to be the first to offer to let her stay with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cody has a soft side which is why Steph loves him so much. Aunt Rose is definately on of those characters that will grow on you.

      Delete
  2. Hi William! I love the new design of your blog I had not seen. The room is very nice, Steph looks very pretty with that hairstyle. A kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody is looking even hotter than usual. I love Steph's hair. Aunt Rose is a pistol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Believe it or not i found roses head walking to a store about a week ago. Someone through her away and i salvaged her head and gave her a new life. She definately is a handful! LOL

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! Cody looks super hot! Aunt Rose is my kinda girl, she says what she means. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did a little more customizing with cory to make him have a little more character. Aunt Rose is definately one of those woman you want at a social gethering...lol

      Delete
  5. Lol! Aunt Rose is too funny :) And I love Cory what a cutie....that's my middle name too :) Great to see you posting some episodes

    ReplyDelete